Smoking Area's Live Blog

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No posts for this week (or month)

Since I'm taking a Pre-university course that many of you may already heard about, called: SAT, I'm not going to post anything for the next few weeks. I have LOTS of stuff to do and ultimately to learn about. So, this means that I might also stay away from my 360 and let it take a rest for a week or so.

I'll be back....
Update: I'm Finally Back!!!! (11/28/2006)

P.S -- Check this link out:

Xbox 360 Faceplates Database: Here


4 Comments:

  • Maybe we could work together. I really enjoy ur blog. No one visits my blogs... =/ If you could help that would be great ill post ur blogs on my blogs (if thats ok with u) just leave me a comment. :]

    By Blogger Lizard boy, at 7:16 AM  

  • np. and u dont need to no anything about lizards... but since ur blogs are popualur, id like the help. thx



    P.S. ill start posting ur blogs as soon as possible!

    By Blogger Lizard boy, at 4:37 AM  

  • oh and wat r your blogs url's?

    By Blogger Lizard boy, at 4:47 AM  

  • o and ur a capricorn too huh? lol When were u born (dont need the year just the month and day)

    By Blogger Lizard boy, at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home